We want to inform you about our new office policies to keep everyone SO safe!
Your safety, as well as our team’s safety, is our primary concern!
We will be verifying some information to update the health history prior to any upcoming appointments.
Here are a few more safety measures at the office.
- Our waiting room is closed, adult patients and teens are to enter the office alone; only children are to be accompanied by one adult.
- If you are an adult accompanying a child to the office, please wear a mask.
- If your child is going into the office alone, please remain in the parking lot during your child’s appointment.
- When you arrive at the office please call us. You will be checked in remotely and a team member will call/text you when we are ready to have you (your child) come in.
- A team member will meet you at the front of the office to check you (and/or your child’s) temperature prior to entering the office. Please check your own temperature before coming to our office as well.
- Your teen will be walked out of the office and you will call us from your car to get an update regarding your child’s appointment as well as schedule their follow-up appointment.
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment since our toothbrushing station is temporarily closed.
- We will be having you (your child) rinse with Peroxyl for 1 minute prior to starting their appointment.
- If you are scheduled for appliance/braces removal, please be aware that your first visit may be a brief evaluation and not braces removal.
We can’t wait to see everyone again and hope you have stayed healthy and happy!
Your SO Team